First time making these, and I think it turned out kinda pretty… and very very yummy! 🥰
Between each layer of crepe:
- whipped cream,
- melted semi-sweet chocolate,
- and sliced strawberries
- you can add whatever you want!
Strawberry & Chocolate Crepe Cake!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- Whisk flour and eggs in large mixing bowl.
- Gradually stir in milk and water
- Add salt and butter; beat until smooth
- Lightly oil pan over medium high heat.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan.
- Tilt the pan in a circular motion so the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook crepe for about 2 minutes until the bottom is light brown.
- Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Serve hot.
P.S. Lemme know what you think!
Carmen is a mom, certified life strategist, breakup recovery coach, religion teacher, best selling author, foodie wannabe, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. She is currently living la vida loca in Vegas with her not-so-little human… while pseudo-adulting, Tahitian dancing, and exploring the delicious world of bubble tea *woo!*