Been craving this for-ever… finally got a chance to make this ooooey gooooey deliciousness! 🙌🏼🧀🥓
Baked Brie with Candied Bacon
- 4 strips bacon sliced to little pieces
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup divided
- 8 oz brie cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Cook bacon over medium heat in medium skillet until crispy. Pour out excess bacon fat. (Save it to make hot bacon dressing!)
- Add brown sugar and 1 tbsp maple syrup to bacon in skillet. Mix to combine.
- Unwrap brie. Remove white rind from top of cheese with sharp knife. Place cheese on baking sheet.
- Pour bacon topping over cut side of brie. Drizzle remaining maple syrup over bacon mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the brie is gooey.
- Carefully transfer brie to serving plate. Serve immediately with sliced apples (I used Ambrosia) & glazed walnuts.
|Mmmm… Try this recipe?
Tag @itscarmentime on Instagram
with hashtag #itscarmentime
P.S. Lemme know what you think!
Carmen is a mom, certified professional life strategist, breakup recovery coach, religion teacher, best selling author, foodie wannabe, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. She is currently living la vida loca in Vegas with her not-so-little human… while pseudo-adulting, Tahitian dancing, and exploring the delicious world of bubble tea *woo!*