Ok so I’ve been loooving my 4-ingredient almond flour crackers… and wanted to share my newest almond flour creation…
When they first came out of the oven, they appeared dry… figures, right? I mean, there’s no butter or oil in these cookies.
But looks are absolutely DECEIVING in this story because these babies are crispy-chewy – much like a a macaron!
Joshua ate all 7 in one sitting (ingredients below makes 8)… so now I’m making double the amount right now so I can hopefully have more than one this time!
Chewy Vegan Almond Cookies - 4 Ingredients! [V, DF, EF, GF]
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 tbs coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs water
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut sugar, and baking powder. Add water and stir until completely blended.
- Spoon "dough" about 2 inches apart on baking sheet (I used a table spoon. You can also use a cookie scoop)
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
|Mmmm… Try this recipe?
Tag @itscarmentime on Instagram
with hashtag #itscarmentimeYUMS
P.S. Lemme know what you think!
Carmen is a mom, certified life strategist, breakup recovery coach, religion teacher, best selling author, foodie wannabe, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. She is currently living la vida loca in Vegas with her not-so-little human… while pseudo-adulting, Tahitian dancing, and exploring the delicious world of bubble tea *woo!*