Do you do Green Smoothies like the rest of the healthy world? I’m not ashamed to admit, I DON’T! But THIS I can totally do! Banana, Avo, and Spinach (you can’t even taste the spinach *phew!*)!
Quick and easy to make, super healthy, and ohhhmaaaagaaahhhh… sooo creamy and yummy!!! Ready?
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or your choice of milk for #nutfree)
- 3 ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend spinach and milk in blender until smooth. (I found that doing this first prevents leafy chunks)
- Add banana, avocado, ice cubes, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to your spinach/milk mixture and blend until smooth again.
Ta-daaa! That’s it! Enjoy!
P.S. Lemme know what you think!
Carmen is a mom, certified life strategist, breakup recovery coach, religion teacher, best selling author, foodie wannabe, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. She is currently living la vida loca in Vegas with her not-so-little human… while pseudo-adulting, Tahitian dancing, and exploring the delicious world of bubble tea *woo!*