My current favorite is the Banana Cream Pie Smoothie… with a bit of tweaking because I needed more than a single banana and I don’t practice using “low fat” ingredients (#dontjudgeme)… oh, and I scratched off the ice cubes too.
1. Add: 2 sliced bananas, 1 cup vanilla yogurt, 1/2 cup milk, 2 tbs graham cracker crumbs, 1 tbs nonfat dry milk, and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract into your blender. Blend until smooth…
2. Enjoy it right out of the blender cup (if you’re using a single serving blender that included one… otherwise skip to #2b)…
2b. Or pretty it up so it looks as delicious as it tastes by serving it in a cute mug, topped with whipped cream and a little graham cracker crumbs like so (don’t forget to place some bananas next to your mug of yumminess for the full effect)…
Scrumptious Banana Cream Pie Smoothie!
- 2 sliced bananas
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbs nonfat dry milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- Serve immediately!
P.S. Lemme know what you think!
Carmen is a mom, certified professional life strategist, breakup recovery coach, religion teacher, best selling author, foodie wannabe, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. She is currently living la vida loca in Vegas with her not-so-little human… while pseudo-adulting, Tahitian dancing, and exploring the delicious world of bubble tea *woo!*