It’s good as is… but you know me, I just had to change it up a little to make it a little creamier for my taste.
Copycat Orange Julius Smoothie Recipe!
- 2 cups low-fat or skim milk I've used vanilla almond milk and it works just as well!
- 4 tbs sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3 tbs egg white makes it frothier
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately!
P.S. Lemme know what you think!
Carmen is a mom, certified professional life strategist, breakup recovery coach, religion teacher, best selling author, foodie wannabe, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. She is currently living la vida loca in Vegas with her not-so-little human… while pseudo-adulting, Tahitian dancing, and exploring the delicious world of bubble tea *woo!*