I sooo love quick & easy crock pot meals, don’t you? Well, here’s a simple to prepare Hawaiian Meatballs recipe that I just tried tonight… turned out GREAT!!
We tried it with both steamed rice & pasta… both scored MAJOR yummeh points!!
Easy Peasy Crock Pot Hawaiian Meatballs!
- 32 oz. meatballs I used precooked, frozen meatballs
- 13.5 oz can of unsweetened pineapple chunks separate the juice & reserve
- 1 large green pepper diced
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2/3 cup of white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Put meatballs in crock pot. Top with green pepper and drained pineapple chunks.
- Mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar and soy sauce in a separate bowl. Pour mixture over meatballs, pineapple and green peppers.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through.
P.S. Lemme know what you think!
Carmen is a mom, certified professional life strategist, breakup recovery coach, religion teacher, best selling author, foodie wannabe, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. She is currently living la vida loca in Vegas with her not-so-little human… while pseudo-adulting, Tahitian dancing, and exploring the delicious world of bubble tea *woo!*