So we were doing our weekly grocery shopping, and as we rolled up and down the aisles, look what my eyeballs gravitated towards…
Of course, I quickly grabbed it with the intention of making cookies with it… but as I was organizing my ingredients, I decided to make a mug cake instead. And boy, was that the BEST change of heart EVER!
Easy, Mocha Cappuccino Hazelnut Flourless Mug Cake!
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup Jif Mocha Cappuccino Hazelnut Spread
- Whisk eggs in 20 oz microwave-safe cup until blended. (I used my giant cappuccino mug)
- Mix in sugar, baking powder and mocha cappuccino hazelnut spread until combined.
- Stir until all ingredients are thoroughly blended in the batter, especially the Jif spread.
- Microwave for approximately 1 min. Repeat in 20 second intervals until center is set. (I repeat this about 3-4 times)
- Cool 2 minutes... and Enjoy! Try it with whipped cream and berries too!
P.S. Lemme know what you think!
Carmen is a mom, certified professional life strategist, breakup recovery coach, religion teacher, best selling author, foodie wannabe, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. She is currently living la vida loca in Vegas with her not-so-little human… while pseudo-adulting, Tahitian dancing, and exploring the delicious world of bubble tea *woo!*