Ok, so we love crab & cream cheese stuffed fried wontons… my 12/yo always enjoys helping me make them. In fact, he’s been helping me make a variation of them since he was 5!!
So… imagine my delight when I spotted a “Crab Rangoon Dip” pin on Pinterest! It’s so simple to make… and holy moly, is it GOOOOOD! We finished it within MINUTES… and I’m not even exaggerating. Made it twice more already.
Crab Rangoon Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 1 6oz can lump crab meat, drained
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- !Woton Chips
- 24 wonton wrappers cut into strips
- Oil for frying I used vegetable oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take all the ingredients for the dip and mix them all in a bowl.
- Heat mixture in oven for 10 minutes
- !Wonton Chips
- Pour about 2 inches of oil into large pot or deep pan.
- Take strips of wonton and and fry in oil for about 30 seconds, then turn strips and fry for another 30 seconds (or until light golden brown.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towel
I know you’ll love it! Enjoy!!
P.S. Lemme know what you think!
Carmen is a mom, certified professional life strategist, breakup recovery coach, religion teacher, best selling author, foodie wannabe, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. She is currently living la vida loca in Vegas with her not-so-little human… while pseudo-adulting, Tahitian dancing, and exploring the delicious world of bubble tea *woo!*