Flourless Nutella Mug Cake
- 2 tbsp of Nutella
- 1 tbsp sugar I left this out since the Nutella adds enough sweetness!
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 large egg
- Mix all ingredients into a microwave-safe mug.
- Stir (I used a fork) until all ingredients are thoroughly blended in the batter, especially the Nutella.
- Microwave for approximately 1 min 15 seconds. Check on the cake. The top of the cake may still look wet, but check if the inside of the cake is set and cooked. If it is, it's done! Careful not to overcook or the batter will get too dry. Total cook time should be around 1.5 minutes, and no more than 2 minutes.
- Wait for the cake to cool before eating (about 10 minutes).
P.S. Lemme know what you think!
Carmen is a mom, certified professional life strategist, breakup recovery coach, religion teacher, best selling author, foodie wannabe, and advocate for victims of narcissistic abuse. She is currently living la vida loca in Vegas with her not-so-little human… while pseudo-adulting, Tahitian dancing, and exploring the delicious world of bubble tea *woo!*